Friday, December 28, 2018

Part Two Pictures

A song bird perched over the tall grasses looking for a meal, no doubt.
The Topography of the area rises a little more than a hundred feet. The tall prairie grasses are now showing the full color difference in the red tops vs the brown tops.
A young photographer with his subject.  Normally, I would not comment but I watched the process of a future competitor and found it interesting that the best shot was missed when the photographer was looking at his view finder.  Time is the best teacher overall in this art.
 I use this image in an editorial capacity and as an illustration. Therefore it will be blurred on any enlargement.   



No comments:

If Something Moves You, Photograph it!

 This could well be a father's statement to his daughter who just sent me an image that she took. Having said that, I hope she's che...