Saturday, September 11, 2021

Watching My Third College Football Game. Time Out for Pun # 20

In my living room sits an authentic stadium folding chair that weighs very heavy with iron flats and solid wood plank seats from the 1998-2001 Stadium Renovation and Preservation project that completed the open end of the horseshoe. In that purchase  a second purchase was made of a section of the goal post from the end zone of Ohio Stadium. On my head was my well worn Michigan Block M baseball hat. Imagine that! My first game in Michigan Stadium, Michigan beat Wisconsin 60-0.

Now, for the pun for today. #20 goes like this:

"A man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered."

 

Remembering 9-11 






No comments:

Wildlife Images are interesting in urban nature settings.

                                           I still have to pinch myself that I caught this capture a few years back, like pre-Covid days. I ...