Friday, September 17, 2021

Friday is here already and so is Pun # 26

Pun # 26 is ready to make someone smile. Hope you do too.

Here is # 26. It goes like this:

 

"A lot of money is tainted. It taint yours and it taint mine."


https://www.zazzle.com/z/6malj2lk?rf=238388026414770745

 

 We do like having you as a reader. Got to have a little fun now and then. Then, I got to thiking, my customers on Zazzle need a little humor too. So, I started adding color to some of my products. Then, remembering what mom also ran her life by, "Just keeping it simple." So I did. Hope you enjoy that side of this blog and the little things that help pay the bills to maintain the web site.

No comments:

If Something Moves You, Photograph it!

 This could well be a father's statement to his daughter who just sent me an image that she took. Having said that, I hope she's che...