Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Beautiful Weather, Running Late, Creative Mode All Day, Pun#31

 Well, sorry to be late today. The cold front arrived and the weather today was delightful. Three more days before the humidity and dew points return, though not as high as we have had before the cold front and our  eighth 100°day this year. Normal is 20. Today was a long sleve day for the shirts.

Been in a creative mode all day long. Still feel creative and making notes. I have a creative train ride coming up. Will ride DART to DFW. Walk from terminal A to terminal B, board the TEXrail and ride it to Ft. Worth to the TP Station (Texas and Pacific) where I will board the TRE (Trinity Rail Express) and come back into Dallas Union Station where I will catch the DART RED Line back home. While in Ft. Worth, depending on the time, I might ride the bus down to the Stockyards and have either lunch or dinner. It has been awhile since being in the stockyards. There has been a lot of changes made since my last trip. 

Today's PUN # 31 goes like this:" Once you've seen one shopping center, you've seen a mall."

Editorial Use of a Colonial Soldier Enactment

A sign on the first day of Astrological fall that not only is it knocking on the door, it's here!



No comments:

Wildlife Images are interesting in urban nature settings.

                                           I still have to pinch myself that I caught this capture a few years back, like pre-Covid days. I ...