Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Shopped at Hong Kong Market Today. Also,#16 pun.

 It has been several years since shopping there. My taste buds for  Chinese food has a long history. I do cook Chinese dishes. This past weekend, I broke my rice ladle. Hong Kong didn't have the old type in stock, but luck was on my side. A new stainless steel ladle (not anything like a soup ladle BTW) became part of my dinner tonight .It was egg noodles which I used my new ladle to dish them. It was way better than the plastic one that broke.

Funny thing is that I have a friend from Hong Kong with the name TO. The lady that checked me out was also a TO. I'm sure that she was no relations to my To. Here in the states To, and I live 1200 miles apart, but  as Sophia on the old "Golden Girls" show oftentimes said, "you never know". And you don't. So the next time going there to shop, I will find out if she has relatives in the Great Lakes.


Now, today's pun # 16 already goes like this:" If you don't pay your exorcist, you get repossessed."




"No commercial airlines has more heart than Southwest.So, these signs were just to gain attention,for me."

The shoot was a real live news feed and it was picked up by the Europeans Press for photos.

No comments:

Wildlife Images are interesting in urban nature settings.

                                           I still have to pinch myself that I caught this capture a few years back, like pre-Covid days. I ...