Saturday, September 3, 2022

On the way in today, I stopped at Louisiana Chicken to pick up dinner.

There were two young ladies waiting for their order, also. I passed out a couple of business





cards. Later, a young lady ask about the photography. She said that she would like an image made.While normally I do not do that without a signed release, I said that I would take a couple of shots and post it on my web site. If she liked them, then we would need a release signed. So, young lady. You are free to use these on your social media page this one time. It is therefore, a restricted license for use since there was not a signed model release. That means you can use them for private use only. You were such a good sport I hope you will enjoy them in good taste. There are raw images and should not be blown up without retouching above 100%. Enjoy.

In my regular days adventure to fine new textures, I found a couple that I might be able to work with on Zazzle later. 







No comments:

April Steps Fell, Weather brought shut-in days. Happy May Day, Too!

Springtime in Texas is mixing up the cold air with the warm moist Gulf air inflow, but it was still, a pretty good month weather, health and...