Saturday, September 10, 2022

Five New Friends from Utah

It's amazing. I already have 5 friends from Utah and when I met this cache of 5 that doubled the number of friends in Utah. 

I promised to have these on line for you tonight and after getting home right at 7PM it's been somewhat for a scramble to get the images ready for submission. Yet, here they are and I will tell you that tomorrow there will be a post about the day at the Stockyards. It's changed a lot since my last trip there nearly 10 years ago. What I saw today is a remarkable transformation. 

The  Alabama v Texas game was on at the H-3 Ranch. The food was great and the service was spectacular. Naturally, I had to see the ole nail biter ending. Reminds me of my years in the Great Lakes watching the BIG10 teams (Michigan) and (Ohio State, my son's Alma Mata).

Never-the-less, you guys were a fun bunch and I hope you have an enjoyable evening watching your Pro team play in person. 

Thanks so much. I'll remember you guys with a kind heart.






No comments:

April Steps Fell, Weather brought shut-in days. Happy May Day, Too!

Springtime in Texas is mixing up the cold air with the warm moist Gulf air inflow, but it was still, a pretty good month weather, health and...