Wednesday, August 17, 2022

As School Starts, the weekends will be busy again at Zero Gravity.

It's in one of those hard to get to places without a car and although, I have been able to cover most of the places that I did when I had my car. It's close but not that close to the rail station or bus routes and it's one of those places that would not justify Uber in this case. So, I'm working on it....it's a fun place to watch people bite off more extreme ride than they had expected until it's to late. Then the focal point shifts to capturing faces. That is the tell-all tale of  people's personalities and that makes for worthwhile images of life in the world of extreme rides!






 

No comments:

Cannot do any hurkle-durkling or any WCS. I already burned that candle on Wednesday

 What the heck is he talking about? You don't want the long answer because that goes back 200 years where it began as a Scots term. The ...