Saturday, May 21, 2022

It's Time to Shellebrate again on Monday, May 23, 2022


 It is  International World Turtle Day!! We have helped shellebrate the past 5 years. Don't forget this coming Monday, May 23rd.  The American Tortoise Rescue (ATR) will answer any questions that you have with, or without a donation.

This year image is of a bale of turtles on Dallas' Uptown neighborhood's Turtle Creek


A bale of turtles on a concrete bar in Turtle Creek in Dallas' Uptown neighborhood. Yes, its the green belt along side Turtle Creek Blvd.

I remember my Wallgreen turtle my grandmother bought me. Those were the days when the five and dime stores had parakeets, fish, and turtles.

No comments:

Cannot do any hurkle-durkling or any WCS. I already burned that candle on Wednesday

 What the heck is he talking about? You don't want the long answer because that goes back 200 years where it began as a Scots term. The ...