Friday, September 21, 2018

Three Sets of Photographers Eyes Confirmed The Eagle Is Alive and Well

Yesterday was a pretty exciting day. Houston, the eagle has landed! And this eagle landed in a tree at White Rock Lake where I saw two eagles for the first time about 6 years ago and even posted the images when people were telling me they were not eagles. Come on. I am well aware of what an American Bald Eagle looks like in the air as well as perched on a tree branch. But, it has been a while since I have seen them again. That all changed yesterday.

I did get a handfull of shots. It's a big bird.One of the biggest that I have seen and I've seen more than these two. Never-the-less. Having been one set of those three photographers eyes, I'm just happy that the eagles are still finding White Rock a great place to visit.
Dead Center on the left fork . Click on the image to enlarge.

No comments:

April Steps Fell, Weather brought shut-in days. Happy May Day, Too!

Springtime in Texas is mixing up the cold air with the warm moist Gulf air inflow, but it was still, a pretty good month weather, health and...