Wednesday, December 27, 2023

The Link to one of our portfolios had to be taken down again.


 

The links were taken down for some bad actors. There are those few that ruin things for the many.

I am in talks with some IT firms and hosting sites that are working on this very problem from other bloggers. 

Hopefully, we will be able to post all our agencies portfolios so you, or readers, will be able to see 10,000 

on blog if you so choose. Have a safe and Happy New Years.



In my Live News Feed Days, I loved doing that part of photography, but it just got to where it took to much time in a rat-race kind of work.One of the guys that I still follow also likes trains, like me. What caught my eye was a rat-race kind of happening that we all have done at one time or another. He had posted BSNF of his shots of Intermodals heading to the west cost ports. This is what it should be as shown on a car rack carrier of the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Line. I watch the Union Pacific bring three mile lone strings from west coast ports that they now ship from Nova Scotia to British Columbia, and from Chicago they also ship to the Inland Port Facility in South Dallas and on into Mexico. So, UP ships now to Mexico, US and Canada from coast to coast. 

My favorite spot is shoot them is as they roll toward the Inland Port Facility and if I happen to be waiting for a train at Dallas' Union Station I like to shoot under Reunion Tower as they pass.  

No comments:

Wildlife Images are interesting in urban nature settings.

                                           I still have to pinch myself that I caught this capture a few years back, like pre-Covid days. I ...