Thursday, December 28, 2023

Well, Mother Nature hit us with the first freeze and is going to do it again twice this coming week.

Although, I did get out two days in a row with the wind chills and strong Northwest winds gusting to 40 MPH. Living in the Great Lakes for over the years taught me well as to how to dress for the cold. Thank goodness. I can't wait until mid-March. Knowing ahead of time that it could be a hot summer again this year, I'll take it better than the cold, and I like snow and ice. It's the winter season wind, I don't like.

Onto the journey of photography. Most of the leaves are now down. There are still some winter plantings that are in bloom and they will soon be rotated out and replaced with a more hardy version. My porch plants that I relocated from the porch to my living room are growing like crazy. 

My desk drawer has been piling up with things that need to be done for the new year. Usually, with




Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years, I still review, but take no action until the final week of the year between Christmas and New Years. So two of my outings in the dreaded wind, I got somethings cleared up early. One-by-one the rest will giving me a chance to clean up some more after New Years  when I  need to get out and can do some imaging in between chores an feeding the beast that always munches on some light-hearted stuff. 


No comments:

Wildlife Images are interesting in urban nature settings.

                                           I still have to pinch myself that I caught this capture a few years back, like pre-Covid days. I ...