Sunday, October 22, 2023

Fall Scenes

 It will be the last day of good weather as we are expecting 5 straight days of heavy rain from the Pacific Hurricane that hit Cabo yesterday. The system is moving slow at about 4-5 mph. So, we got out this afternoon and walked the edge of our favorite forest thicket. 

Found some interest things, too. Walked about 8,000 steps. 








There is a lot of construction  going on in the parks and many of the old haunts are closed for upgrades. It's got to be done and I suppose that there is no time like the present to get it behind us. 

I had  expected to see less color than I found because of the drought conditions this summer. The old adage that it takes a flood to get you out of  a drought. From the forecast and the clouds from the hurricane
already here during the day today, the forecast of rain amounts are going to be heavy---so hopefully everything soakes in and  doesn't run off.

No comments:

Wildlife Images are interesting in urban nature settings.

                                           I still have to pinch myself that I caught this capture a few years back, like pre-Covid days. I ...