Friday, February 10, 2023

The Image of the Day Tells the Story of Why Inside is the Best Place To Be Today

 While I waited for my T-shirt with my image from the Wind Blowing Project over the specialized screen that I made and then ordered from Zazzle  (turned out spectacular) my delayed grocery order arrived shortly afterwards. Ironically, the shipping on both were delayed, one more than the other. But, in the end, I was able to get a shot in a perspective that I had not ever really thought about much in the past. Don't you see, I like dealing with colors. Bright and vibrant colors, no less. But, some how, I saw a grey and black and white in a different light than in the past from my porch and grabbed my camera just before took to the sky in 40 MPH winds and a high temp of 42 degrees F. I watched them do things in that wind like Hawks and Vultures do in warm thermals. It was amazing.


You see, to solve the problem with the void of color you just repaint the wall with the brightest and most beautiful color you can find. Then, set back and look at this image on that wall. WOW! It just solved a problem.

No comments:

The Porch Thermometer Hits 100°F Yesterday for the first time this season.

In some mitigation of that headline is that for about 30 minutes the angle of the sun hits the porch at the hottest point of the day. Still,...