Friday, February 17, 2023

Got to Ride the New Electric Bus Today. AWESOME!!

 The route number is 106 and 28 leaving from their stop at the Rosa Parks Plaza across from the West Transit Center.


It was smooth

It was Quiet

It left no odor.

The comfort of the interior is 100% improved 


I have been wanting to know which one of the downtown buses would go to Trinity Groves at the west end of the Margaret Hunt Hill (Maggie 1) Bridge. I had a choice and took the first one to pull in, which was the 106. I came back on the 28. Truthfully, I hope to see more of them on the streets. DART sold me with one ride. Seen here on the Maggie 1Bridge with the arches of the Maggie 2 in the background of the Maggie 1 cable stays. Trinity grove is at the end of the bridge. I shot this from the Ron Kirk Deck Park which for 80 years carried the Singleton Traffic over the Trinity River on the Continental Bridge.

No comments:

The Porch Thermometer Hits 100°F Yesterday for the first time this season.

In some mitigation of that headline is that for about 30 minutes the angle of the sun hits the porch at the hottest point of the day. Still,...