Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Traffic Cones are trending

For the past two years, I have been building my collection of parking cones. That's right. Those pesky little orange cones that you can't see in tight construction projects and hope that you don't run over one. 

In fact, I have started a search of my portfolios for some of the better ones over the years. And, I have my eye on a one that I find totally out of the ball park for traditional cones because they are not orange or orange and white. But, I can't tell you at this point what makes them so special because it is a future image asset, don't you see.

But, in my wanderings today on three different bus routes. I visited my favorite Cafe in Garland. The atmosphere is great. The food is out of this world and I was routed that way with the downtown construction that is making progress, but still is a long process for a town square that was fine as it was. In fact, the trees were always something to look forward to. Now, there are no trees. And I will be pushing up daisies by the time that the new and unplanted ones mature to the size of the ones that were removed by the construction. But, I'll take all the faults and displeasure in exchange for such a beautiful day with 6-more to follow in the upper 60s and 70s that could---I say could---reach or nudge 80°F a few seconds if that old digital thermometer can't hold on to that 80 long enough for the :53 hourly reporting to register at the National Weather Service.  


                                            Try the Pecan Cobbler with Ice Cream!



No comments:

And People Wonder Why These Signs Are Being Put Up.

 Well,  it is the fact that the Coyote is being run out of his native territories by mass population grown. The Green Belts where most have ...