Monday, December 5, 2022

Dallas Scores another 81° F in less than a week. This time, we tied a record from 1951.

 Some days bring an avalanche of items that are available to photograph while others leave you scratching your head as to where did all the neat stuff in the 16-county Metroplex go? Well, today was one of those days when the pickings were slim. Outside of a couple of good fall color shots of leaves that are peaking now in the Metroplex, that ended the day. However, I did crack 5051 steps today. The calorie burn from that was 198.2calories; 2.17 miles in 51:48 minutes of actual walking at 2.5 MPH. WOW. Those stats even surprised me. After dinner tonight, I donated 140 calories of that 198.2 calorie burn to myself as a reward. Gee, it felt pretty good to spend those 140 calories on 2 Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies with my coffee. 

Yes, I got a new step app for my phone. Been wanting to see how much walking I really have been doing. Now, I see that to get the tagged number of steps of 10,000 per day requires me to start earlier and stay out longer to log those 10,000 steps. Right now though, I'm happy with what I got today. This spring and next fall should be awesome. 





No comments:

Wildlife Images are interesting in urban nature settings.

                                           I still have to pinch myself that I caught this capture a few years back, like pre-Covid days. I ...