Sunday, April 10, 2022

Downtown Plano Again. Lunch with my brother

 Yesterday, I  rode the Red Line up to Plano again. My brother had invited me to lunch at Fillmore Pub. I've been there before and I didn't even have to look at the menu. Their fish and chips are outstanding. The clock on the cover page of this blog sits on the sidewalk outside the pub. My youngest brother had the chicken salad sandwich. You can make a couple of meals out of that thing. Never-the-less it was a good time. By the time little brother got there at the appointed time, I had some 90 images in the camera. Trying to download them was something I found out later could not be done because of a cable that was broken from years of use. Found one. Ordered it. When playing with the old cable, I finally got it to work. Needed a new one at the time anyway. 





No comments:

Cannot do any hurkle-durkling or any WCS. I already burned that candle on Wednesday

 What the heck is he talking about? You don't want the long answer because that goes back 200 years where it began as a Scots term. The ...