Thursday, October 14, 2021

A Real Cold Front Moves inTomorrow Morning with Beautiful and chilly fall days afterwards.

 Got the book out tonight to see when I had to turn on my heat last year. It was October 27th when it hit 39°F. It is going to be close with 41°F forecast for Saturday morning. I've got my camera all charged up and ready to go beginning Saturday. I am ready for fall weather, for sure.

The State Fair ends this weekend. Does not seem like the three-week-run is nearing the end already. Didn't get a chance to try the fried jello or any of the other specialties this year, even the Fletcher's corny dogs. Didn't make it to the Arboretum for the 90,000 pumpkin displays, either. Covid has been a monster of sorts. It has touched almost everything. 

 

 

                                                                         Pine Nuts

                                                                              A-Train      

 

 


No comments:

Wildlife Images are interesting in urban nature settings.

                                           I still have to pinch myself that I caught this capture a few years back, like pre-Covid days. I ...