Thursday, June 11, 2020

It's That Time of the Year When The Local TV Stations Show Pets In the Pool Cooling Off.

Watching the nightly news locally, the stations here in Dallas all seem to have people send in pictures of their pets cooling off in the back yard pool. Some are really cute. Some are just plain funny. Some even seem to show a bit of lonely-in-the-pool, wish you were here feel.

It got me thinking about other things. Like, I have talked to my computer, dishwasher and my car. My computer never went down and always worked in the office. My dishwasher basically, has never failed me. and my car, God love that little gas engine that just rolled up 130,000 miles. So, today, on my way to the doctors, I pulled into Jerry's and got the $5.00 car wash and go deal. The way that I looked at it was that it is the easiest way to clean two big windshield windows and 4-side windows all  at the same time.  Now, my pet name for my car will remain silent for this little ditty but she seemed to be as happy as one of those dogs on a pool float with a ball at their side. It just purred as I made my way to the doctors. Then, I must admit, I need to walk to rebuild my strength and stability again. So I found a parking spot at a little bit of a distance from the front door to the doctor's building. It was perfect for the shade of one tree to cover the car and still be covered when I came out from the doctor's office.

Now, call me nuts. But, there is something to this electronic thing that I have observed over the years. So, going out of my way a bit on a warm Texas afternoon in near mid June was for my little old car. So, when you see one of those television images of some pooch in a pool cooling off on a hot day, think about something that supports you everyday without fail. The rewards might even surprise you.
When you click on the image to enlarge it, if its not clear enough about the surprise of the abstract design, use your browser and increase to a point that will highlight the water on the windshield. I use the 100 % for a clear image.

Tootles!!

No comments:

If Something Moves You, Photograph it!

 This could well be a father's statement to his daughter who just sent me an image that she took. Having said that, I hope she's che...