Friday, May 12, 2017

This Is Why I Keep My Camera On The Front Seat.

Sometimes, you just never know where a picture will come from. As noted in previous post, my friend and long time Associated Press photographer was great for driving that point home. As time went forward from those days, I began to see the reasoning behind his harping. JD was so brilliant  in dishing out things like that, it  made you like him more than you hated him for it in the overall.

Today the wrap around low that was moving into Arkansas after a tornado close by here yesterday, again, was spewing beautiful but way to many clouds over the metroplex while the rest of Texas bathed in glorious sunshine. But, sometimes you just get in the car and cast your fate to the wind in hopes that you will get a break here and there.

I did. And this is what I got.

This just came out of nowhere.

Although I had heard about this earlier, I wasn't expecting to see it pop up where it actually did in Deep Ellum. Stunning!

No comments:

Cannot do any hurkle-durkling or any WCS. I already burned that candle on Wednesday

 What the heck is he talking about? You don't want the long answer because that goes back 200 years where it began as a Scots term. The ...