Saturday, May 27, 2017

Kirat Society Texas for Religion & Culture USA

Greetings, Genghis!

I was able to get a couple of images from this afternoon's events after seeing you there.
This is the second event that I was able to get images from Flag Pole Hill. It's just one of those out of the way places but is still considered White Rock Lake as the lake came up to Flag Pole Hill at one time. In fact, there are places at the lake where you can see the flag on flag pole hill.
I love tasting different foods from different cultures, too. Since this was a respected event, I didn't want to press my luck to much, but the smell a couple of times was like a magnet, drawing me in that direction.

Lotus Flowers?


I had a little picture of your name sake.
Genghis Khan

1162-1227

No comments:

Cannot do any hurkle-durkling or any WCS. I already burned that candle on Wednesday

 What the heck is he talking about? You don't want the long answer because that goes back 200 years where it began as a Scots term. The ...