Sunday, April 9, 2017

Priority Post Here Tonight

It seems like it never fails. When it rains, it pours! So, like the Brits: Keep Calm and Carry On. So,
this post tonight is from Deep Ellum, but those images will be deferred on the blog for now. You can go to Alamy.com, in the search box there is a drop box that will fall down if you click the Image, then "Live News". There, you can see 53 images from today. In the mean while, usually, I stop by an old friend that has a booth and makes fantastic cloths and especially hats for women.  Each year I feature two of her latest materials. Over the course of the those years, I get a lot of questions about how can she be contacted directly. Up until today, I never had an email for her, surprisingly! So, today, I got a big ole hug when she had finished talking to her lineup of people amazed at her hats.I also remembered to ask her if she would be kind enough to provide me an email. She did and now, I can pass one on when someone has a legit need to contact her.

In  the meanwhile, I also had a chance to talk to her husband which I have known but never had a chance to find them working together at the booth. It was good to chat with him as well.

Here are this years two new colors and they are not patterns this year--they are solid colors.
This would be perfect if you are going to the Derby--the first Saturday in May. Louisville has a lot of daffodils up this time of year and every one will be wearing that beautiful egg yoke shade.

And, how about this subtle and soft blend of Gray and Blue/Green. 


Drum Roll, Please!

No comments:

Cannot do any hurkle-durkling or any WCS. I already burned that candle on Wednesday

 What the heck is he talking about? You don't want the long answer because that goes back 200 years where it began as a Scots term. The ...