Wednesday, April 26, 2017

It's Been A Busy Week and it's only Wednesday

Yep! It has been a busy week. I can always tell how busy by the total number of images registered in my camera. At first, I thought that I had made an error or somehow caused the camera to reset the total. That didn't happen. The second way to tell is to check the trip setting on the car. That checked out too. The third way to check is how much sleep I get per night. This morning confirmed that as well. I had a 10-hour sleep last night. It's all related. I walk. I'm out in fresh air. I come home and edit images. I go to bed. The test there is: what time did I go to bed? When I'm busy with a lot of shooting more than two or three days, I'm up to midnight and I sleep well. It was 9:30 a.m. before I got up this morning. Briefly, I was awake about 5 a.m. when thunderstorms rumbled through outside.That is my signal to turn over and go back to sleep. Which I did.

Tonight, at 7 p.m., I had to switched from AC to heat. Unbelievable!  It has been in the 80s the past few days. There was high wind yesterday but it was from the south and the air temp was comfortable. But, with a north wind today (my worse enemy) it was a day to stay inside and take it easy. Which I did. Before going to bed tonight, I will have to turn the AC back on as the temp will rise during the night. I feel like I'm riding the Blue Streak Coaster at Cedar Point on Lake Erie!!

Besides the festivals going on that happen this time of year, I had two separate sets running on the live news feeds.

The images today come from the Murder,Suicide in the High 5 office tower . A sad situation, even from a distance.
The heart of the Dallas High 5 Interchange.

The police had the ramps on level 2 and 3 shut down for most of the day. The U-turn lanes on the service roads that allow you to reverse directions  were also shut down. This is still Dallas' most traveled interchange.

The 7th floor window was shot out. This building is directly across 12 lanes of traffic from Texas Instrument's south campus.Greenville Avenue is about .08 tenths of a mile beyond this view.

No comments:

Cannot do any hurkle-durkling or any WCS. I already burned that candle on Wednesday

 What the heck is he talking about? You don't want the long answer because that goes back 200 years where it began as a Scots term. The ...