Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Had Lunch At Whataburger Today.

Picked up my new glasses

Enjoyed a Whatachicken at Whataburger. Getting there was a bit of a walk, but I needed that.

Got a good walk in while traveling to and fro.

Although hot and humid, I was not effected by the heat. Last year, I would not have been able to do any of that. 

Once home, working on the computer was more clear today than yesterday. Guess I did need a change in my prescription. 

Have not broken a dish in over 7-8 years. This week I broke  two coffee cups and tonight, I broke the ceramic spoon holder on the stove top. I don't think it is anything more than just not paying attention to the details at hand. Or, it could be, that I am adjusting the the new lines on the trifocals. 👀🙏



Yes, I really do make my own English Muffins. 
Buy the Fully Cooked Sausage Patty from Krogers.

Cook in 1-minute and 15 seconds. Slap on some Strawberry Jam 

Bingo. Breakfast on the run.

No comments:

April Steps Fell, Weather brought shut-in days. Happy May Day, Too!

Springtime in Texas is mixing up the cold air with the warm moist Gulf air inflow, but it was still, a pretty good month weather, health and...