Thursday, January 26, 2017

Saw Three of These At Three Different Lights

Went to the bank this morning. When I came out I saw this Red Tail hawk sitting on one of the new LED light poles. He had a wing span of  nearly 5 feet. He flew across the street into a wooded back yard and blocked by a Homeowners Association brick fence. Driving on, it was less than three miles when I made a turn and low and behold, there sat another big Red Tail. I parked and grabbed my camera and got a couple of shots before I saw the female sitting in  little thicket of trees along a creek. It was an amazing morning to see not one, not two, but three of these beautiful birds. The rest of the day was uneventful.
Red Tail Hawk
Same Bird

No comments:

April Steps Fell, Weather brought shut-in days. Happy May Day, Too!

Springtime in Texas is mixing up the cold air with the warm moist Gulf air inflow, but it was still, a pretty good month weather, health and...