Friday, April 20, 2012

A New Look for Spring

Dear Readers,

Some of you will like the new look while others will not. The new look offers a lot more options and the social media groups will be more able to share my images with their family and friends. It will be a bit frustrating until the regular users adjust to the in and out flow of material. The new visitors will learn from the beginning and it won't be a big problem. It's been frustrating for me already but I'm getting the grasp of it already so I know you will too. Just hang in there!

I hope all of you continue to visit us as before. The one thing that I miss already and will need to restart is the world map by location of our visitors. Most of you have already noticed that the counter stopped at 7473 and the world map has archived more than once already. That was a precursor to the changes you see today. I'm trying very hard to get things back to a normal situation. All I have to do is "Hang In There!!!!!"------Like you!

Thanks for being patient.

No comments:

Wildlife Images are interesting in urban nature settings.

                                           I still have to pinch myself that I caught this capture a few years back, like pre-Covid days. I ...