Monday, April 16, 2012

Turtles on a Log and a Goose on a Nest

The turtles have been scarce of late but today, I found the old crew hanging out in a new place. While trying to get the shot before they piled off the log into the water, I found a goose setting on her nest. By the time I got back to the turtles, a park survey was heading toward the turtles.......luckily, the guy saw me and sat down on a picnic table until I got my shot. As I started for the car, all I could hear was the plunk,plunk, of turtles diving off the log into the water. The park guy was going the other way with his clipboard under his arm. Here is the goose and a bunch of big turtles.
A goose on her nest

The Senior Citizens of the Turtle Community

No comments:

Wildlife Images are interesting in urban nature settings.

                                           I still have to pinch myself that I caught this capture a few years back, like pre-Covid days. I ...