Sunday, April 11, 2021

A Beautiful Clear Day with a high of 86.

Did the bus-train routine again. Even with the longer times between Sunday schedules, I have learned how to build a transport info reference that gives me even faster informed info than talking to DART directly. This is the second week that I have used the info that I was able to assemble from DART schedule postings and know how to cut that wait time down to almost zero on some routes. What I'm saying is this:"I don't mine using public transportation on the weekends, anymore." I have even learned how to use the train and bus to cut down on route travel time overall. That does not always translate into more photos. Actually, today, it translated into having a great deli- lunch in downtown, Garland. It also translated into learning something new today (I like that more than anything). 

Over the past several months, while I have had a lot of hospital downtime not related to COVID, One of my agents and one of my vendors for curio items have both gone  to mobile image uploads. That down time has been devoted to learning the system where I can upload to the agents while on the train or bus, although, the train is more smooth for doing that. There is a silver lining to that cloud, however. I was able to gleam a shot of the new plantings in the Square. They  haven't been there before. Where those famous chairs for the White Mountains of New England were,  are gone this year. Replaced with a large array of picnic tables on the green now with standing pots with flowers in them also at the ends of the tables.


Also, I have now seen the migrating Black and Yellow Swallow-tail Butterflies. It's been over the past week that I saw the first of the Great Lakes-bound Monarchs, also.

The weather is going to step down a notch or two with showers and much cooler temperatures, so today was by all accounts, a GIFT. Hope you were able to get out and enjoy at least some of it, too.


No comments:

If Something Moves You, Photograph it!

 This could well be a father's statement to his daughter who just sent me an image that she took. Having said that, I hope she's che...