Monday, May 6, 2019

Some of the Characters That Surround Me Everyday.

I see this sign almost every time I visit the lake, but until today, I had never stopped to realize that one is a German Shepard and the other is a doberman. But, also, the sign is one of the best security positing that I have ever seen. My brother had a German Shepard that was trained to be a police  dog and Baron could cover ground!! Hats off to the property owners!!!  Well done.    


In the course of life, everyone meets a character here and there that sticks in their  memory for good or for bad. It's one of those things that make us all human, I suppose. But what about those characters
Blue Jays are Comical 365
that make us laugh and we can't communicate with them on a verbal plain? Well, for me, I tend to remember them as pretty special and I carry them in my memories and in my heart.

But this little guy which you can talk to, is so comical that I will always stop and talk to his kind.

No comments:

Cannot do any hurkle-durkling or any WCS. I already burned that candle on Wednesday

 What the heck is he talking about? You don't want the long answer because that goes back 200 years where it began as a Scots term. The ...