Sunday, June 10, 2018

I Love Finding How The City Invest in Public Art

Sundays in the summer are beyond the festivals of spring and to early to be seeing fall festivals appear on the horizon. That means that during the summer months its a "find-what-you-can-where-you-can" type adventure. I've got my little route down to a science. The lake used to be one of my favorite places for this but it has become so bad with king-of-the-road Lance pants who just as soon run over you with their bikes as to look at you. Being a biker myself for a number of years, I always gave them the nod even if they were a bit gray on the rules of the road, but then it got worse. I did talk to the Park Ranger that I know and basically he said that his hands are tied. Image that. It's a city PR thing. They want the people to be happy in the park and you can't correct them in fear that they might revolt on social media and you loose your job. I heard a sermon on the radio a couple of weeks ago that some what implied that the anti-Christ could very well be social media and I had to think about that for a long while. It's certainly has enough substance don't you know.

Anyhow! my little Sunday morning treasure hunt turned up some gems today. I share them with you here.
Woman Walking Her Dog

Playing cards at an outdoor table.

Hard Hat Left on a Fire Hydrant.
At A Recreation Center in North Dallas

No comments:

If Something Moves You, Photograph it!

 This could well be a father's statement to his daughter who just sent me an image that she took. Having said that, I hope she's che...