Monday, August 14, 2017

Far Time More Than I Care To Remember


--- this same thing has happened. One weekend last winter when it was cold and gray and rather miserable, I started at the beginning of my archive and started scanning through my images. When I found one that was not longer there physically, I'd say, "that's gone now!" and would hash mark a talley of images that I had taken that can only be archive files and memories now.

Sunday, I found yet another one.
This is the old Casablanca Restaurant. The number of breakfast meals eaten there, let alone the number of cups of coffee consumed there are uncountable. My friend, Malek had two restaurants in the downtown area, but I liked this one because of the atmosphere. As recent as July 8th while just ending my period of Annual Mourning I had photographed the new paint and colorful windows that had been done not so long ago. Now, I have these images to remember how life moves onward and time waits for no man.

This was infront and along side the old and new Sheds at Dallas Farmer's Market.My time eating there was prior to the destruction, rebuilding and renovation of the old farmers market.

 The old Casablanca Restaurant.
copyright all rights reserved dallaspaparazzo.com
 This image is available on our site at Alamy. Use the block Black A link and when it opens click above the search bar where it says dallaspaparazzo and search "colorful windows".




No comments:

If Something Moves You, Photograph it!

 This could well be a father's statement to his daughter who just sent me an image that she took. Having said that, I hope she's che...