Monday, June 26, 2017

Part II to the Shower Curtain!

Hanging over the side sitting on a little swing seat! Thanks, but no thanks.

Here is the banner covering a city block of parking lot. When it was rolled out, the wind would blow it into a mess, but not as bad as it was when here being  unfolded.

Here is that side piece again. It was caught by the wind and blown upwards over the roof line and is hanging on the street side of the building to the left. I have an image of that too! It was an interesting show and I got to watch it all unfold from my parking spot on the street feeding the meter!!! A quarter got me 10 - minutes. I was there a few more quarters and then a few more quarters!

No comments:

April Steps Fell, Weather brought shut-in days. Happy May Day, Too!

Springtime in Texas is mixing up the cold air with the warm moist Gulf air inflow, but it was still, a pretty good month weather, health and...