Thursday, November 12, 2015

Parking Lot Delights!

1] Now look at the third shot.

2] The white balance was changed to bring out the gold color.

3.]Now, the gold turns golden brown and the grass becomes greener/lighter
This time of year is always enjoyable. Cooler temperatures. Fall colors in the trees. Smells you haven't enjoyed for months. But, for a photographer, it's also the light. Beautiful, low angle, light from our sun makes this time of year a true bonus. This afternoon while waiting for one of my doctors, the ole camera came out of the bag and took focus on some parking lot delights!
This is the same as No.1
Which one do you like?

No comments:

Wildlife Images are interesting in urban nature settings.

                                           I still have to pinch myself that I caught this capture a few years back, like pre-Covid days. I ...