Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Brief Note from Dallaspaparazzo

Hello blog followers.

The past two weeks has been uneventful as for as new post and new images go. However, following an ambulance ride,test and dignosis,surgery at the hands of my cardiologist now has me back on the recovery wheel. My strength has been a bit slow to return although the will to rebuild strength has been immediate.

The weather patterns has changed just as I start to get out a bit more and not be a total couch potato for the rest of the day. Hopefully, with the fall festivals and themes aproaching, bringing you urban life in pictures will once again be my joy.

Thanks for your patience. It means alot.

info@dallaspaparazzo.com

No comments:

The Mixing Pot of North Texas is Getting Active with 19 severe weather watches going on at present.

 Yesterday was so hot and muggy again, even the weather man kept the chain saw out to cut the humidity. Currently, the humidity has dropped ...