Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Under the High 5

My cardiologist has been after me to do more walking. Today,with near record temperatures on the first full day of winter (it was 81 degrees F) I walked the four mile section of the new Cottonwood Creek Trail. When I sat down to edit both cameras I had over 110 images to edit.Now, I'm back to sitting!


Cottonwood Creek crosses under the entire High 5 interchange. The High 5 was,when started, the largest undertaking by Texas Department of Transportation in their history. Next month, phase 2 begins on the LBJ 635 where the High 5 ended and goes West to Interstate 35. A distance of nearly 11-miles. Don't think the Hight 5 will be the biggest project when that section completes. The High 5 is just that....it rises 120 feet above grade level on the fifth tier. The columns are color coded as to what level or tier you are on. Green is tier 5;pumpkin,4;cream,3....you get the picture....and,oh! here are a few of those pictures.

No comments:

If Something Moves You, Photograph it!

 This could well be a father's statement to his daughter who just sent me an image that she took. Having said that, I hope she's che...