The angle of the sun setting at Sunset Bay at White Rock Lake is about 30 degrees to the south from last May. It adds new definition to the phrase," If you have seen one sunset, you have seen them all".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It All Started in the wee hours of May 28th when 80 MPH winds was tossing everything against the side of my house.
Those winds were substained for well over 40 minutes. The results were trees everywhere down or large branches broken off. One of my bus ro...
-
Those winds were substained for well over 40 minutes. The results were trees everywhere down or large branches broken off. One of my bus ro...
-
I am not superstitious to much. Nor do I rule it totally out either. It seems to me that the fates are responding to the move of the Big Bo...
-
Well, I remember being awakened by the roar of wind and things crashing all around and went back to sleep. Later I found out that the wind...
No comments:
Post a Comment