Sunday, February 13, 2022

The HP ( The Scot) vs. the HH.(Bob Cat). I'll take the HH(Bob Cat) over the HP (Scot) anyday.



 Well, the big LVI day has arrived. It's just a matter of hours before we know who takes the throne. That set off a comparison spread sheet on not just who is a great QB but who had the overall fabric that rounds out a great QB that makes his robe out of that fabric fit for a king. 

On a personal note, I live less than 5 miles from where Matt Stafford played his high school football. My college days started on the Main Green at Athens, where I would meet a truck outside Baker's Union that took me to a farm of riding horses there every Wednesday. I could ride horses all afternoon. I got college credit for that too!! Riding in the Hocking Hills is still something I have on my bucket list. I have only been back one time since those days. 

It comes down to a Scot or a Bob Cat in my choice. I have some Scot's blood and I like wildlife. So, my choice is no more or no less what any zoo animal has already picked. I going with the Bob Cat. Oh, and as a side bar. Stafford was Lion but now is a Ram and  Borrow was a Bob Cat and is now a Bengal Tiger. Sticking with the two time cat lover! Don't you see?  Gotta go with Joe.


No comments:

April Steps Fell, Weather brought shut-in days. Happy May Day, Too!

Springtime in Texas is mixing up the cold air with the warm moist Gulf air inflow, but it was still, a pretty good month weather, health and...