Thursday, November 11, 2021

New Designs on Golf Head Covers


 


Have a few gremlins in the system thru third party techs that are preventing the link for releasing only the link to the new golf head covers. As it was, it exposed a live connect to all my images from the data backups that I was using. Currently "WE " are working to correct the glitch. This is when technology gets ahead of itself before checking out the full overview of what is happening  on live connections. 

That's one reason, I also stop and smell the roses from time-to-time. It gives these things time to reveal themselves in my network as well as the networks that are connected. It also helps to identify were the gremlins entered the system so that hole can be covered.

As of 03/03/22, the gremlins are back and the link was taken down again.  From my notes with the IT guy, there have  been more hacking going on in the Dallas area again. I find it somewhat frustrating that we have come to a point where even the host companies do not know what is going on. Over time, I have watched some pretty weird stuff happen on this website. That is why I check the operational functions on a daily basis and go back in time like this one, to alert to the problems.


No comments:

Cannot do any hurkle-durkling or any WCS. I already burned that candle on Wednesday

 What the heck is he talking about? You don't want the long answer because that goes back 200 years where it began as a Scots term. The ...