Friday, August 27, 2021

Pun # 5 in the series.

 #5   "A hangover is the wrath of grapes". 


This afternoon, I got a chance to see first hand, the beginnings of the new Silver Line on the old Cottonbelt Railroad route. It is immediately north of the Addison Transit Center. While there, I walked over to Addison Circle  got some copies made from a Big Ten Boiler Maker. I had on my Ohio State Championship t-shirt and my Michigan baseball hat. The owner of the place where I got the copies made, picked up on that right away. In additional, his wife is also a photographer and he sells her prints in his business. They were quite good. After leaving there, I walked across the street and had lunch on the patio of EL Rincon Mexican Kitchen and Tequila Bar.  The food was excellent and the service was exceptional. 

After lunch, I made my way around the traffic circle to the park where the greens were sunny and bright and green. The dancing fountains were fun to watch for a bit before  revisiting the several various fountains that poured a stream of water into a canal that flows under several cross ways in the coolness of the trees and benches. I had just gotten back to the transit center when I say my bus rounding the corner. It was a 38-minute ride back to the house. Having had a late afternoon  lunch, dinner was delayed until the 8 o'clock hour. Then, it was only a light snack at that. 

Pictures came out very well. I'm  still  in edit mode, then getting them published. Once published, I'll release them on the blog. 




No comments:

Cannot do any hurkle-durkling or any WCS. I already burned that candle on Wednesday

 What the heck is he talking about? You don't want the long answer because that goes back 200 years where it began as a Scots term. The ...