Tuesday, March 3, 2020

I am the beginning of everything.....

"I am the beginning of everything,the end of everywhere: I am the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space. What am I?"

It's been a while since I looked through my Einstein Book. If I were back in high school, I would have started my Einstein Book sooner. As it is, I have had one for 41 years. One of the guys that I worked with, once, referred to it as "my bible". In the scheme of things where the bible is referred as truth, I guess that he might have been right since the book is more notes on how to do things, where to look for things, unusual contacts in business etc.,etc. But, I do go to it a lot more since beginning this blog back in 2009.

A Blue Jay sings, looks at the camera, gets a drink of water and flew back into a grove of cedar trees where earlier, he and a Kestler Hawk  had been in an aerial battle for territory.
It wasn't that long ago that I ran across this very riddle that someone had posted. It had come from Pop Sugar. Never-the-less- sometimes, people assume that they are the genesis of things like this. It was for that very reason that "my Bible" was started because in blogging, there are those that like to stick out their chest more than they should. Looking back, I  last saw this (the riddle) in print  from another guy who is a first grade teacher back in January 4, 2018. At any rate, it is a bit of a brain tease and I like those especially, so I pulled out the 'ole "Einstein book" and searched the index. There it was, just where I left it about 9 years prior.
The Leaning Tower fell suddenly Monday, March 2. It caught everyone by surprise. There seems to be no video. One guy did capture two still shots showing two angles of the building in free fall. He had come down to get some shots, but almost missed the two he got.


No comments:

If Something Moves You, Photograph it!

 This could well be a father's statement to his daughter who just sent me an image that she took. Having said that, I hope she's che...