Sunday, January 5, 2020

True, I Almost Died and Was Near Death--Happy New Year to All My Readers

....and I have long said that," if you create the beast,you have to feed it." And, yet, I have many to thank for their continued support with purchases of my images for the past several weeks of down time.. I also have a lot of professionals at Medical City Hospital Dallas from the Emergency Room to the Operating Room to the hospital stay over the holidays. The Doctors tell me that 15 units of blood is a lot of blood to have pumped into you in a relatively short time.

 I cannot thank the Dallas Fire and Rescue enough for their quick response time and professionalism. There has never been any doubt about DFD ability to serve the community where they are based. Regardless of the station assigned, they need support the year round and I will work in ways that I am just now beginning to formulate on how to help the fine men and women of the Dallas Fire and Rescue.

The staff of nurses, food service, environmental cleaning, admitting, and the support staff at Medical City Dallas, I offer you my gratitude and thank you for your help and support during my emergency.

Recovery time is estimated at 8 weeks. And, last but by no means last, I have my two brothers, my daughter and my youngest son to thank more than anyone will ever know. Family is everything.
Long Horn Bull with a beautiful view of Lake RayHubbard.
 
A true Texas Longhorn

Lake Ray Hubbard toward the southern end and my last shooting day before my life-threatening trip to the hospital
01-09-2020:Update and corrections for more clarity.

No comments:

Cannot do any hurkle-durkling or any WCS. I already burned that candle on Wednesday

 What the heck is he talking about? You don't want the long answer because that goes back 200 years where it began as a Scots term. The ...